Sunday 15 June 2014

Update Time - Sunday Shopping and Catch-Ups

Hi guys, so I was right, I wasn't going to finish Chapter 7 yesterday, in fact, I'm still working on it today. Hopefully it will be done tonight. I think my muse is trying to run off with her husband, but right now, I have to keep her chained to the wall, just so she could finish this story (oh and by the way, her husband is imagination. He seems to be doing a good job of tempting me to let her go, and well many times I've tried to throw him a bone, so he doesn't try again, but who knows, he's a slippery snake).

Ok so I went grocery shopping with my parents, and I haven't done that in a very long time, and I sort of miss it. Maybe the next time they go, I'll ask to tag along (I highly doubt it though). The truth is, the reason why is because I need a new picture for my passport, because well, mine's soon to expire, so I needed to use the booth in the corner of the supermarket. So yes I went shopping with them because I needed to take a picture. It was ok...I wasn't overly fond of it, I just wish I could have worn my glasses, because I really look Chinese in the picture.

Anyway, as for the second part of the title, I've just recently been added by an old friend, who I haven't spoken to in a long time, and we've just chatted about our careers, she's going into travel and tourism, I'm going into film as you all know. It's really cool, we might end up seeing each other, if ever I need to travel for my job. But that's probably going to be way into the future.

I know this is way off topic, but I may just make another blog, for my film reviews. I will still be doing them, when I get the chance, but at the moment it's still in the works. That way, the reviews will be separate from these rants, and updates. Yeah, I think I might just do that. Oh and I'll probably move the reviews I've already done, to that blog. So watch out for another link that will probably be coming your way.

So that's it for now, and when I've made probably three more chapters in this stupid story, I'll be getting back to you. For now, over and out! ^^ (I'm going to try a new thing...since my sign outs are getting boring (ooo....speaking of which, I might add some sort of logo or emblem, that represents me or something, who knows...)

No comments:

Post a Comment