Friday 20 June 2014

The Day Before

Ok so tomorrow we're jetting off to Cancun, so that means that today we clean up the house. Do any of you experience that? My dad, insists we clean the house before we leave. Granted it does dust up when we arrive, but that doesn't matter, as long as the house is clean. Actually I do see the sense in that, but dusting the house?...

Anyway, you will probably hear from me next week, but in case you don't please feel free to read whatever is on this blog. Things will be changing after the next week, so yeah...now's the time to panic over looking for the last review or your favourite review because after next week I'm going to make a separate blog for them.

As for now. I'm currently doing my nails (in a nude colour) because I don't want my nails to look all scruffy and...well...just plain boring, so right now it's hard for me to type...a little. So it's probably taken me longer to write this than usual. Other than that, yeah a short one.

I'll see you guys soon. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment