Wednesday 18 June 2014

Update Time - New Passport

Well hello there everyone (meaning those of you who don't actually read my posts), I know I haven't updated in the last two days, but the truth is, there really was no need. I've been having a writers block, and have only progressed four pages into chapter 8, so it's going to take a while to get back on the wagon. For now please be content to continue waiting because things will be busy for me, and I won't have the time to finish the story.

Ok as for the title of this post, yes I had to get a new passport. It seems that my current one is due in four months, and unfortunately I can't fly around with this passport. So I had to go into Central London, to apply for the premium service to get a new one. That way I'll be able to go to Cancun this Saturday. Oh, yes, I forgot to tell you all, I'll be on holiday next week, but don't worry, I'll be able to take my laptop with me to work on the story. But yes, I'll be going to Cancun.

Now I know not many of you really do read these posts, but by the off chance that one or two of you do, I would like to ask if any of you have been to that part of Mexico, and if you have, what activities are cheap and available to do? We've been reading travel books and other sorts of websites and such, but all the prices seem to be out of range (I don't think we go beyond two digits per person), and all we seem to be able to do is stay at the resort and swim. Please if you know anything that can be done for a reasonable price, please let me know. Thanks.

That's it for now, so I'll see you guys soon. Be good to each other. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment