Wednesday 4 June 2014

Update Time - A Hiatus

Ok I've been thinking, and I think 30 chapters is a bit too much, especially when each chapter is around 15 pages long. So I've lowered it to 20-25 chapters, to make it easier. As for the title of this post, well that's coming up.

First let me just say, I've pretty much been working on this story non-stop and it's been driving me insane. I literally want to strangle it, stab it several times and hang it. That's how bad I've fallen. So I'm going to have to take a hiatus for the rest of the week...that's not to say I'm going to stop completely, because it's just going to mess it all up, but I will be writing less than I usually do, since I'm already on chapter 14. Yes! I'm on Chapter 14! I'm so proud of myself.

So yes, I'll work on it less, because I might just end up crying every night because this story is getting under my skin. I will get back on track next week, because I would like to post up the story soon, hopefully before the peak of summer, otherwise, before uni starts up again.

Ok so what brought this on? Well I've been really down and out when it comes to relationships and I needed a break, because this story is basically based on a relationship. I had a girl's day out today, with my cousin, so I thank her for helping me distract myself. We had a really good, long talk and I've tried to come to terms with my depression, but it still lingers, and I may have a good cry tonight, but that's ok. We did a little shopping, and I actually cannot believe this but the HMV store in the high street we went to, had something I did not expect. I almost cried because it was something that I completely love!!!

Perhaps I can explain it with this:

Plot: When an innocent wish accidentally comes true, Sarah has to traverse a dangerous and trying Labyrinth to get to the centre, inside the Castle Beyond The Goblin City. Stuck in fairytales and fantasy she has to learn the hard way that not everything is not as it seems, and starts to truly feels sorry for wishing her half brother away. Meanwhile the Goblin King, Jareth, is having a ball watching the young teenager fighting him at every turn, and making friends of his subjects.

Did you guess it?

Yes I found the DVD to LABYRINTH!


I was so overwhelmed that I still can't believe I have it! The instant I got home I watched it! That's how bad it was! I was so happy.

Anyway, as you all know I have an obsession with Labyrinth and this story is loosely based on it, so I'll be re-watching it constantly to feed my imagination and belief in fairytale. And as proof here are images, taken from my phone, the instant I had the chance. If you want to know why I love this film, read it in my review:


I'll end it there, so as always do with this post what you will, and God Bless! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment