Wednesday 11 June 2014

Update Time - Title And Story Revamp

Ok so I've just been giving myself a little rant this morning, so here's the deal. I've looked over my work, since I've yet to do that, and I realised the things that have happened so far don't make sense...well my people say they do, but the issue at the end doesn't quite fit in, and it's a bit too closed off when it came to it, so I'm going to have to open the field a little more. So it's going to take a little more time than I originally thought. Yes I'm going over my work again, so that I can really refine it.

For those of you who have been keeping an eye out, I've changed the title of the page on the extra details. Yes the story is now called To Dream, because the rest of the series will have to have similar titles, in my case, so the first book is called To Dream. It has been nagging me for quite some time, because if I'm going to have a trilogy it has to make sense, and The Last of the Dreamers doesn't quite have a follow up, kind of, feel. So yes things will be changed. Also the blog link has been changed to:

www.todreamseries.blogspot.co.uk

It makes more sense.

This post actually has taken two days to write, because I'm now so engrossed in revamping the story. So far, I've managed to redo the prologue, chapters 1, 2 and now I'm working on 3. Not to mention, I've also added another character to the mix, and well, I think I believe her story better than anything else. Anyway, things will be taking longer than expected, because, yes I've had to start all over again. So my initial predictions have now flown out the window, and I'm going to have to work pretty much all day to get back to the end.

That sounds weird, but that's the way it is. So, yes more waiting, but hey, that's what makes it fun right. Never think about the destination, always think about the journey. It's more fun.

Well, I think that's it, so as always, do with this post what you will, and God Bless. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment