Friday 13 June 2014

Update Time - Hotness Can Lead To Thirst

Ok the post title doesn't really have anything to do with anything, it's just because I've been cleaning the house with my dad, and I got really hot, and needed a drink, and that was the first thing that came into my head.

Anyway, the story is coming along just fine now. I had planned out Chapter 6 so I may be able to even start Chapter 7 tonight, but who knows, it depends on how much I'm willing to do in the next 7/8 hours, not to mention if I don't completely distract myself with the Internet.

As you can see the blog has recently had a makeover. I figured that the "film" look wasn't helping, and since I've not reviewed any films recently, I'm just going to stick with the book theme, because of my story. So there you go. Orange is the new colour. I actually like it. I'd invite you all to comment and say what you think, but I highly doubt anyone will. Oh and for the person who keeps +1"ing" my blog thanks, but I don't really think you're doing it because you actually like my posts, but thanks anyway.

Yes as you've all probably noticed, I've started getting bitter about these views. I mean it's great that I'm getting more than what 600 plus views, but I'm just guessing its just a hit and run kind of thing, so yeah, I'm quite bitter that no one is taking the time to actually read what I'm saying. Granted it's just rambling and no one really does care, but hey, I'd like to know if you are actually reading this.

Yeah, like that's ever going to happen. Anyway, just another short one, because, why should I even bother. Anyway, as always, do with this post what you will, and God Bless. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment