Thursday 12 June 2014

Update Time - Cleaning Frenzies

Well hello everyone. I've managed to put in a little something for all the frustrated ladies out there, in this new version of the story, and to be quite honest I am proud of what I've done so far. I've only started chapter 6 because I had to clean the house, so I'm sorry. The truth is I've been reluctant to finish chapter 5 because it was one of the most difficult ones I've had to write, I didn't want to overdo the description and I wanted to make this chapter a bit longer than the average I've been doing so far.

Ok so on to the other stuff. Yes I've added a few new characters and I've developed some, a little more. I've made things a little more complicated too. At first I was going to go with my original plan that our main characters would just gradually fall in love, but I've actually added a little twist that came to me after so many musings. It was so simple and yet it's so complicated I really need to write it all down.

Yes I have only just started chapter 6 because I have been asked to clean the house. It actually took me longer to do than I thought. I wasn't done until 3:30 - 4pm. I was actually exhausted, that I need a coffee just to stay awake and finish it. Not to mention, I kept taking breaks, trying to finish chapter 5 because it was quite hard to do. Now chapter 6 is a filler, so I will have to start it properly tomorrow, although I'm not sure how much I'll get done, because my dad, will need help with cleaning the house tomorrow (yes we're cleaning the house some more. I was merely dusting the house and sweeping the floors so the big stuff will be tomorrow). So we're going to have to wait a little more for the end.

As for my mood swings, it's better now. This story is actually giving me some relief. Not to mention, it's because I'm a woman, so you're going to have to forgive me for yelling out my rants on this blog.

I realised that the first person to read this would only just see it then close it, so I'll just leave it at this for now, because I highly doubt anyone will actually read it properly.

But in any case, do with this post what you will and God Bless. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment