Saturday 14 June 2014

Update Time - Noontime Nappings

Hi guys. Well first of all, I wasn't planning to do this, but because I promised a daily update, I might as well. Today, I'm working on Chapter 7, which seems to be another filler, but then again, there is quite a few things happening here. However I don't think I'll get it done, before tomorrow, since I'm actually quite tired.

I was working on chapter 6 late last night, and only started chapter 7, but it was nearly midnight, which is kind of my bedtime (yes I sleep early, so what), but I couldn't get any real sleep. For some reason, I woke up at 2am, and didn't get back to sleep until much later. Then I woke up at 8am, rather groggily. I didn't have breakfast, and only had an early lunch, then I took a nap, and now, I just feel a little bit too lazy, so I'm not working as fast as I usually would. I'm sorry. I know you're all looking forward to reading this story, but you'll all have to bear with me on it, because it's just going to take a little bit longer than we all thought.

As for the story itself, don't worry, things are working as they should. I've written out the detailed version of the plot, and it will be posted up, just before I put the actual story online, and there will be much crying (maybe not real tears but as in...you know...you know...oh...shut up!) and much hatred amongst you, but I won't care, because it means I'm doing my job. Oh and I will also post up pictures (not created by me) that well imply my different characters, I might put them up on a post or page on the story blog, or the corresponding pages on this blog, but we'll have to wait and see. 

For now, bear with, because it's going to be a long ride, and it will kill me to do some of the things I'd planned, but I assure you it will get done.

So as always, be good, and do with this post what you will. God Bless. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment