Sunday 8 June 2014

Update Time - Delays In Schedule

Ok, so I'm going to try again this week, I mean try again in terms of two chapters a day, because I am almost there, and I really need to finish it, review it, and hear the reviews of my betas. So it'll probably be another month before I can upload the story onto my blog.

Well now, I'm now on Chapter 17. So it's fair to say that I'm slowly making it through the last leg of my story. Yesterday was well needed, my time with my old friend was actually helpful. It was great seeing her again, and hearing all her funny stories.

We had lunch at a nice little restaurant, which was actually not that bad, the food was actually quite nice. I think we spent two hours there, because we just couldn't stop talking about our lives. When we did finally leave, we went walking around Oxford Street, I wanted to buy an umbrella and in the end I bought one and a dress, for my holiday in Cancun at the end of the month.

To say the least I was exhausted by the end of the day, but it was so worth it. I loved spending time with her when we were both still in school. Now that our careers are going in separate ways, it's hard to see each other, but hopefully the next time it won't be so long before we catch up. It was nice seeing her again.

So my hiatus is over, I'll be writing as fast as I can so I can review and edit parts of it, and hopefully I'll be done in the next week. Not to mention I'll also edit the blog itself.

As for now, I'll be taking quite a few breaks while I'm writing...mainly playing League of Legends...It's a cool game! So the last few chapters will take a while to finish, but on the whole, thanks for being patient, and I will upload the story as soon as I can.

Sorry for the short post, I know it's my forte to write quite long ones, but right now I'm kind of not feeling it, so as always please do with this post what you will, and God Bless. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment