Thursday 26 June 2014

A Grand Old Time

Is it bad that I've only written two paragraphs today? Truth be told I am very tired. I woke up really early and had a headache the entire day. Not to mention we went to the aquarium, and...I SWAM WITH DOLPHINS!!!! Yes I swam with dolphins. It was the best experience ever!!!!!!

Our dolphin was called Maya, and she was the most adorable thing there ever was!!!!! >< She was a baby, only 5 years old, and she was the sweetest out of the dolphins in the pool with us (they were with other groups). We got to feel her belly, as well as her back. We heard her speak underwater. We heard her sing, had a water fight with her, and shared a kiss with her. It was the most exciting thing ever. I loved it, and looking back on it now, I can just cry with happiness. I've always wanted to swim with the dolphins and now I have!! I can die happy now. ^^

I think my favourite animal (besides domestics) is the dolphin. They are sweet, they are charming, and I believe that each have their own personality, if my experience today was anything to go by. I really do love them, and I may just adopt one when I'm older and earning money.

Anyway, that's it for now, because to be honest, I can't be bothered to write anything else, and this headache is doing me in. Plus, I have a corn dog waiting for me, so peace out everyone. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment