Tuesday 9 September 2014

The End Of An Era

I think I've named a previous post this...oh well, never mind! Let's just say it's number two...Anyway. I am almost done with this first story!!! Yes I know I've only recently said I'm on chapter 15, but now I'm almost done with 16 and I'll have you know that I may finish the story within three or four chapters! Woohoo!!!!

Now you're all probably wondering why I'm not actually finishing the story immediately and wasting my time on my blog...truth be told, I kinda don't want to finish it, and I guess that's why I keep giving up on my other stories. It's because I don't want it to end, but I will fight through this stupid urge and I will finish this story so that I can work on the blog that I want to put it up on, as well as the second draft.

I'm actually sad it will soon be over, it just means that another set of characters are going to be happy, while I remain here...with no happy ending, just a bottomless hole that will probably never be filled (NO I'M NOT FAT! I'm talking about emotionally. I'll always have an empty space.)

Well that's it for now, because I just wanted to say I'm almost done...oh and I'm listening to a Doctor Who Spotify playlist...and the song I'm currently listening to is called Song For Ten and I don't know why but the singer kinda reminds me of David Bowie...if you listen to it, please tell me if you hear it too!

Anyway...Biiiiiiyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment