Wednesday 10 September 2014

The Battle Is Over!!!!

I have officially completed DRAFT ONE of this new story, and I am happy to announce the title of this story!

Over the course of the month I have torn many a hair out, ripped many a page, and had many fits of rage and self-loathing in which I almost flung my laptop to the wall. I have suffered what I believe is chronic slouching, because of the many days I've spent, bent over this stupid laptop! Luckily I have discovered the luxury of cushions, against the hard back of a dining chair, so I'm not suffering as much, but still...chronic slouch!

Ugh! It is so good to know I no longer have to sit day and night at this laptop, finishing this story. Soon it will be up and in the public on a new blog. Yes I will be making a new blog to showcase this new story. The colour scheme will make sense if you read the story. As I said before I will be posting latest chapter to first because it makes more sense to read it that way.

Ok so the name of this mysterious story...it is...

The Great Seven: Earth

Yes that's right you see it! That is the name. I will not write up the summary, although I think you can guess it, but the reason why I'm not even going to attempt to write the summary, is because I don't think I can write one without spoiling it. I will write one though, once I finish the second draft. So wait out for that. 

For now here are the pictures that inspired my main character, I did not make them, nor did I commission them, I found it on the internet, and well it's better because I don't have to put my picture up to show what she looks like (and as always the links are on the picture:



So yes, I found them on Deviant Art. Anyway, like everything else on this blog, do what you want (except copy)! BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment