Sunday 28 September 2014

New Blog Coming Soon!

Just another update for all of you lovely people. Yes a new blog will be up soon, and the reviews I've made here on this blog will be moved to that one. So look out for the link on my Pages section (in the box on the right here -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->)

This new blog has yet to have a title, but I'll be working on it soon. It will be filled with reviews for movies and TV programmes such as the new Once Upon A Time series, the new Doctor Who series and possibly the new Big Bang Theory series.

Sorry it's so short, but things are building up as my university timetable has started and I have so much to do, but don't worry, because the blog will be up by Christmas. Thank you and have a good day. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment