Friday 26 September 2014

Boring Lectures and Attention Deficit

Well hello bloggers! It's me again. What you should know...I'm writing this during my lecture. You see, my lecturer is rambling on about the module study guide, which he has done for the last hour, and so...my attention has been on and off, because...well...he's done something like this in the last year. We know the drill...ENOUGH!

At least right now we're having a break, so I can write this...although it is a 6 minute break, so I highly doubt it's going to be a very long post. Ok, what have I been doing all week? Basically getting back into the flow of things. On Monday, I had my first practical lesson...which was actually quite fun. On Tuesday I learned a little bit more about script writing, and actually had fun; it was basically psychology - I LOVED IT! Wednesday was pretty much a break, and I went shopping for jeans and shoes, which my parents paid for (THANK YOU!). Thursday, I had a job interview, and I think I got it, I mean they are going to show me how to do show notes for their last episode (not quite sure what a show note is, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.) Today, I have my theory lessons, and I'll be at uni for the next four hours. Also I'll be finding out what this hush hush project is (something a friend had asked me to help out with).

Ok so...now what's going on? Well, I'm still at break and some of my classmates are watching videos that I don't think I'll actually enjoy (since they're ridiculous shorts, stuff things from Vine I think). As for the story, I'm on Chapter 14 and I'm at the point where there is going to be major changes for my main character. Soon I'll be able to re-edit it and actually refine it more. I think after the third draft, it will come up on a new blog. So please wait for it. Thanks. ^^

Well, this is me, signing out. See ya! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment