Sunday 15 March 2015

Great Highs and Deep Lows


Hello Everyone,

Well...it's Sunday, I should be going to church in an hour and a half, but because of this pounding headache, I can't. I won't be able to concentrate nor will I be able to actually appreciate the sanctity of Mass because I'll probably be worrying about this headache. Trust me, it's not an ordinary headache. It's actually bordering on a migraine...which I do get quite often. Of course, you're probably wondering why I'm on my laptop writing this, rather than napping it off...I tried to, but sleep eludes me, so I have to do something, otherwise I'll be bored and you know as they say:

Idle hands make for the devil's work


So yes I'm just trying to bide my time, while my head is playing up. Thankfully my brain functions aren't impaired by that much (I can think...but not too much, my head will start pounding if I do), that's why I'm writing this post.

Now, time to record what happened yesterday, so I don't forget for one of my assignments (for university). First, you all remember received a call on Wednesday, offering me a job prospect...well, so far it's going well. I won't say much, otherwise I'm giving it away, but all I can say is that I may be starting this Wednesday afternoon filming this project! The reason why I say may, is because they weren't quite clear on whether or not I'm starting this week. They said I could start as soon as I can, and well...that's this week, but I'm not quite sure I'll be ready for it. Oh well, we'll just have to see when the time comes. No use worrying about it.

Plus if I worry, my head will pound again...that's why I'm on a "deep low" at the moment. Yes it is because of my head that I'm currently suffering. As you all know, gave up Facebook for a week, and now I'm back...honestly? I don't really feel different. I mean, when I didn't use Facebook, I felt fine. I actually felt better, I didn't need Facebook, and actually I was quite reluctant to return. You see, without Facebook, I kinda felt a lot better, although a bit cut off. I think it's because, I keep seeing "relationship" posts on Facebook, not just on my friends' profiles but also as articles I would apparently "love to read". I actually miss the time I didn't use it. However, I know I will have to use it, for university assignments, and whatnots - eh ;) - so I'll have to wait until the time I don't have to use it at all. I'll be glad when I can give it up for lent (I can't give it up next year, because again I'll need it for university assignments), because it'll build me up as a person. I felt closer to the past week. I actually strived to live with him, but now because of Facebook I'll be distracted from him. Of course I'll try my best to ignore Facebook, every now and then, and solely focus on God, but it will be a challenge. One I will be glad to take up.

Anyway, that's pretty much it. Hopefully this headache goes away tomorrow - I have lectures in the morning. So I'm going to lie down again, trying to get rid of this stupid thing, and watching a documentary about Tutankhamen called Ultimate Tutankhamen

As always, do with this post what you will, and I'll see you next time. God Bless. ^^









(Yes new signature I like this one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment