Wednesday 11 March 2015

Exhausting Weeks and Potential Opportunities

Hello Everyone,

New format for this blog! yes, I'll start off with a "Hello Everyone" and basically make this a letter. So what's this post about? Well, I can tell you It's been an exhausting one, because I've taken up my old exercise habits. Not only that, I've had to wake up at 7am (which is quite early for me), nearly everyday. This is because my work had to reschedule my usual day, for this week to Tuesday (it's usually on a Friday).

So yes I'm actually exhausted from waking early and exercising, so I've not had much progress on my book. Although I can say I'm currently on Chapter 7 and I've found a new reviewer:

Please welcome our new Host: Chloe!

However, I'm going to have to wait until next Monday to be able to read her comments and ideas on developments. Remember? I've given up Facebook for this week? So...I was saying, I'm currently working on Chapter 7 for the third draft, and I've pretty much changed the course of the story, and I'm actually proof reading before I continue. (Thank you Ate! - a filipino endearment)

Ok, so the next part of the title "Potential Opportunities", I'm not going to say much, until I actually know if it's not just an idea. Basically I got a call today about a potential job opportunity, which can fill for my work experience module, and not just rely on Extraordinaire Digital Media (my current work experience). So I had a shoot last Friday, organised by my cousin's friend, and I gave my contact details to her employer, to be able to contact me if any opportunities arise, and it paid of! I didn't think it would be this early! I had suspected it would have taken a month or so to remember I even gave it to him. But I'm not complaining! I'm so happy, I really can't contain my excitement (as you can tell by the amount of exclamation marks in this paragraph)

Anyway, so that's it...for now. My mind is going blank, and it took quite an effort to write this, because I am that tired.

Now I leave you with another quote, this time from the world's most famous playwright, Shakespeare:

"I am above thee, but be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em. Thy Fates open their hands. Let thy blood and spirit embrace them." - Twelfth Night

As always do with this post what you will. God Bless. ^^


















Yes this is my new signature - It still needs work, but until I get the courage to use the slow computer and Photoshop, it's going to have to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment