Sunday 15 March 2015

A Move Or Transfer


Hello Everyone,

Ok so as a few (a rare few - you know who you are ;) - and the one who's been +1 my posts) of you already know that I'm moving to WordPress, but that doesn't mean I'll be neglecting Blogger. In fact, I'm stretching my posts over these blogs.

Basically, Blogger is purely the posts, so all my random ramblings and complaints, and daily blahs, will be up here. As for other stuff, like reviews, reflections, etc that will be on my WordPress blog, which I can say is up and running. All it's waiting for is some inspiration for posts and whatnots (which I will be making drafts in Word Document, rather than just random uploading stuff).

So if you like, here is my WordPress version:

Updates Abducted Whatnots


Anyway, that's it from me. Have fun exploring. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment