Friday 17 October 2014

Slowly But Surely

Hello everyone!!! It's me (not like anyone actually knows who I am)...just a small update, because I'm really bored and, although I'm in my lecture, I'm not really paying attention, since I'm at the back...

Anyway, you should all be happy to know, that I'm nearing the end of my second draft, and the next secret I will tell you is the name of my main character!!! I can't wait! So far I'm on chapter 22, and that is halfway complete, and I'm really really sorry about this chapter (actually I'm sorry about the ending of this book, it's really cruel)...I do have a dark side so that just...yeah...

So very soon, I will be working on the third draft...if my reviewers can get to me soon...and the final draft will be up by Christmas or New Year (hopefully). I actually can't wait! It's going to be so good! You know initially I had thought it would be easy to write this...but any writer knows...IT IS TOO DAMN HARD! Ideas flow in and out, and I just can't get the right train to finish this...

On another note...When I started this new story I did say I was going to use names from the old story (like Arion, Nyx and whatnots) but I realised, if I want the names to mean something in this story, it has to be related to what I want...I can't just make up the meaning, when there are already many. However, I may use some of the old names for the other stories, like for Dark (I think, especially for Dark, because I'm going to be using a certain theme for that one).

Moving on...I know I'm talking in bits right now, but I'm switching from listening to the lecture and writing this...it's annoying! I want to sleep, play League of Legends and work on my story!!!! SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE!

Speaking of League of Legends...WHO'S READY FOR THE FINALS!!!!! I can't wait! I don't know who I want to win...although I'm more for Samsung White...who do you root for? Anyway...I actually can't wait, and I bet there will be a Pentakill in one of these games, both teams are so AWESOM!!!!!!!!

So, yes, that's it, and do with this what you want, because I don't really care anymore (except copying, I hate copiers!).

No comments:

Post a Comment