Sunday 2 November 2014

BIG WHOVIAN NEWS!!!!

Ok depression aside for the time being. I was unable to watch Doctor Who last night, but this morning I managed to finally get the chance to look at last night's episode...And I am reeling with shock and awe!

Those who do not wish for spoilers: LOOK AWAY NOW

Here's a nice image of Eleven naked for you!

(By the way, the picture is not mine!!!)



I will try to write a proper review later on...once my hiatus is over, but for now let's just spoil everything! Ok it was bad enough that the Cybermen came back, but this new surprise!!! I almost had a heart attack when I finally learned the truth! And I am going to continue screaming around the house until next week's episode! I really want to know what happened!!! HOW IT HAPPENED!!! 

Let's start with the teasers, shall we? Ok, so...A) Missy. Yes, missy she was a shady character, to say the least. B) Heaven/The Promised Land/Afterlife, whatever it was, again shady, and a little disturbing...C) The teasers for this week's episode clearly labelled the Cybermen's involvement here so that wasn't much of a shock.

When I watched the episode (Thank you BBC iPlayer) at first I couldn't quite believe it, Pink was dead (granted, he wasn't much of a player. I wasn't buying the whole Clara and Pink...and Pink seemed too...Passive...in my opinion.) Anyway, when he does die, we are then pushed towards Clara and the Doctor's showdown, concerning the keys of the Tardis (Bad Clara! Very BAD! He trusted you, you let him down, very very not ok!!). Then we see them in some sort of mausoleum with rotting skeletons in open faced tombs...casually, there...just sitting on their chairs. Oh look, when Clara and the Doctor move by, their heads move! Of course they do (feel free to roll your eyes and facepalm).

Then in comes the mysterious Missy, and practically snogs off the Doctor's face, oh and presses his hand against her boobs! Not at all disturbing in the Doctor's point of view...Then we are introduced to lovely Dr. Chang (who I like by the way, it was very unnecessary of you to kill him off Missy!). Next Danny and Clara have a heartfelt...or not quite so heartfelt...chat, where she pretty much denies that it's him, and all he can say is "I Love You"...yeah, when you've been with the Doctor for so long, you know when he tells you "be logical" you "be logical", because more often than not, he's right.

Of course I failed to mention, that we are finally introduced to Danny, as Clara and the Doctor land in the mausoleum, and he casually freaks out...although, I'm not convinced, since the acting was a bit off from the actor, but that was a given, since, as I said before, he's quite...no...very Passive.

Then we finally see the Nethersphere, and ho boy! it's pretty much a city at night, inside a ball...I have to hand it to the FX team, nicely done...Where was I? Oh yes, Nethersphere! If you haven't already figured out, by the not-so-very-discreet glance given by Missy, earlier on, the Nethersphere is just a big ball in the middle of the mausoleum, that isn't even the size of a human...so how can they live in there? Oh yes, via data banks...and that ball is supposed to what? Download thoughts, memories, emotions and whatnots from our dead brains? As if that wasn't tecchie enough.

Then comes the big BOOM!!!! 

Yes the big BOOM! 

Missy is THE MASTER!!!!!


What in all that is good, Moffat are you trying to do to us Whovians!!!!!

I bet you're just trying to kill us all off with heart attacks aren't you? HOW IN THE WORLD ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS!!!

I know you've got your reasons, and you have little "gems" up your sleeves, but just stop it! NO! It's bad enough you're doing loads of things like this in Sherlock (Killing him off in Season 2 was a big fat NO! I understand it was in the books, but No! Just No! Then what? Having Mary a secret spy who was being threatened, with that whole Mind Palace thing is also a no! Poor Watson he's having enough trouble as it is controlling Sherlock's wild streak, he pretty much has a heart attack when he finds out HIS WIFE! MARY! THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE! Is pretty much the same as everyone else that surrounds him!) BUT STOP WITH THE FREAKING HEART ATTACKS!!!!!!!

Anyway...rant done...I'm just going to scream into a pillow. Fellow Whovians, feel free to join me as facepalms and eye rolls will be happening all around the world.

SHAME ON YOU MOFFAT! FOR SHAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment