Friday 10 October 2014

Tea, Creativity, and Bad WiFi Connections

Once more I am in a cafe, writing a blog post, drinking Chai Tea Latte and writing my story. I'm still on Chapter 20, for those of you keeping up, I am almost done with it and will soon be moving onto Chapter 21...FINALLY! It's been a long time in the making, because I just can't be bothered in the evening. You know? I just want to rest, play League of Legends and wind down for sleep. I've just been so tired lately.

Oh speaking of Leagues...WHO'S READY FOR THE WORLD SEMIFINALS! I AM!!! Although...I may have to watch the rebroadcast, because I'll probably be watching Doctor Who at the same time...Yes, I'll be watching the new episode with Peter Capaldi, Mummy on the Orient Express.

Are all you Whovian's ready for that? I know I am. I literally can't wait, it's combining my two favourite franchises (well I say franchise), The Mummy (1999), and Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot.  It's the best! As I've said to my friends, it's going to be AWESOME! I can't believe they're incorporating Agatha Christie again! Well...it's not her directly, but her most famous detective. Seriously, Poirot's most infamous case The Murder On The Orient Express I can't wait!!!!

Sorry...fangirling there...Where was I? Oh yes, I'm in Starbucks, writing this post...taking a break from the novel...Yeah, yeah, I know! Get back to work on it! Well, I've worked on it for an hour straight...although I could do more, but I have a seminar in 56 minutes (YES I HAVE TO BE EXACT!)...well, 56 minutes from the time I've written this part down. So I can't completely absorb myself.

Anyway...All alone here in this lonely cafe, because I'd rather go down the writer's road. I remember my Screenwriting tutor saying it's a lonely career, but that's the best thing for me. I'm left with my imagination, and I don't care, it's the most beautiful place I've ever been to, and I'd rather not let anyone else in. It's my place, and I'm happy there. Although...I do get lonely sometimes, but that's what my characters are there for, it's so blissful here.

Oh and for the "Bad WiFi Connections" part of the title is because the WiFi here is so bad, it'll probably take the entire year for this post to come up. That's pretty much it.

One more thing, don't miss this week's newest post on my reviews blog: Doctor Who: The Mummy on the Orient Express. It's going to be a blast!

As always do with this post what you will (except copy it), and I'll speak to you all soon. God bless. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment