Sunday 2 November 2014

Gaming and Work Hiatus

Yes as the title says I will be taking some time off, perhaps a month or two, because lately I have not been feeling well. As you can tell from Ereimul Reviews (I might actually change the title) I have not written a review for the newest episodes for The Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who or even Once Upon A Time. The truth is, I am going through a personal crisis right now, and I don't think I can handle work alongside this crisis.

I know you all may want to know what this crisis is, but I don't think I will tell, nor will I feel obliged to tell you all. Don't worry though, I have help at hand, so no one need worry. For now, please be patient with me. I will eventually get back up on my feet.

As for the updates, I'm currently working on chapter 23 of this story, and it will annoy you all, I understand that...and when you initially read it, I know you'll all want to throw your laptops or computers or tables at the wall, but I promise you it's not a "she woke up and it was all a dream" situation, read on and it will all make sense (trust me her adventures are not a dream). The idea was taken from Of Dreams and Broken Things (the fan fiction for Labyrinth) and for those of you who have read it, you'll understand what I mean.

Now for my gaming hiatus. Yes I will be taking time off League of Legends partly because my alert pings have not been working well, and I might have to uninstall the game in order to correct the problem, but I assure you after my hiatus is over, I will be back on the game as soon as possible. Speaking of League of Legends, did anyone see the finals? I knew Samsung White was going to win! It was so obvious, Star Horn Royal Club had no chance against them...Have you seen the stats? Anyway, I'm glad Samsung White won, in their own country, I guess it's a nation thing...but hopefully over the next few years, more "Western" teams can feature in these games, I know how great they can be, and I know how tough "Asian" teams are, one day there will be equality, I just know it!

Anyway, that's it for now, so sing a song, read a book or whatever...and as always, do with this post what you want, except copy it because it's my stuff!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment