Thursday 24 October 2013

Musical Fillings and Assignment Procrastination

Well hello there, this is your blogger speaking...Yeah, no, can't pull it off. So I know it's been a while, but really there's nothing to speak about...well technically that's not true, you see at the beginning of this week I was a bit melancholic, but I think I'm over it, even though it's still at the back of my mind, as it always is, although I am trying to get rid of it...actually I don't think it will ever go away, unless whatever I'm melancholic about happens, which I don't think will in the near future...

Well you know what I'll just say what it is...I was melancholic about the fact that I was single, yes I'm single, and no I have never gone out on a proper date before. But for the moment let's just ignore that, because I don't really want anyone whom I don't know to ask me out, and frankly getting to know someone online, for me, is quite creepy...you don't really know them...Anyway, the reason why I'm feeling melancholic is because I've recently been reading Labyrinth fan-fictions, yes, fan-fictions...and whilst I tell myself I may be fine with the people I hang out with, truth be told, I really want that mercurial Goblin King...yes I prefer the villain to what most boys are like nowadays...you know the type who think that swag is cool, or keeping their pants low because it shows their butt crack, or boys who use slang to speak...I'm not that kind of woman...I prefer the sophisticated type, you know...the type who knows what they want, and will not give up until they have it, but also think about my feelings...

So yes that's what I was melancholic about, but it's been pushed to the back of my mind, because if I continue to think like that I will just burn myself out and lose all hope in all mankind because no one is like my ideal, so I will just be concentrating on my studies for now...

Which reminds me, this title has nothing to do with the first part of this post...well...this I will tell you the meaning of it now...First the musical part...Recently I watched the 25th Anniversary concert for Les Miserables, and OH MY GOD!!!!! I completely forgot that it was this concert that made me fall in love with Les Mis even more...I mean sure the movie was great and everything, despite the singing, but I really love listening to the singing rather than watch the acting...I am a vocal person after all, so watching the concert reminded me that the music is what I fell in love with, for this musical...and of course I realised...when I first watched it, why Les Mis will be known as an all time classic in terms of musicals...I bet one day it will have a status similar to the Charles Dickens novel, A Christmas Carol, or even Shakespeare! Oh how I love Les Mis!!!! So yes now I've been singing music from Les Miserables all around the house everyday...So sue me! I love it!

Now for the assignment part...that part is pretty explanatory, I have been putting of doing my assignments for a while, because I didn't have enough material for it, and I'm still putting some of it off...Well to be fair, I need an example of the work to be able to work the assignment, so I really don't know what I'm doing. Hopefully soon I'll be getting a sample, but for now, the only assignment I've done is the one that's due in on the 8th week of this semester, and I still have yet to do my actual video production assignment...that one is to create a video based on a Joke...I really want to do my joke, hopefully we do, because to be frank...it's really easy, there's nothing too complicated about it.

Anyway, as always, do with this post what you will, and I'll see you next time...God Bless! ^^
I think this image shows my mood perfectly, I found it on DeviantArt, it's a cool website for graphics and pictures if you ever need any, they're some really fantastic artwork there. I suggest you visit the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment