Friday 11 October 2013

Clicker Obsessions and Computer Testings

Today is Friday!!! HALLELUJAH!!! No lectures, seminars or workshops tomorrow!!! I plan on making my weekends free as possible, so today is going to be a busy one...

First off, today I had the pitch to do, the one I was working on yesterday, I'm glad that's over and done with. Granted I had a slight criticism, with the use of PowerPoint and my budgeting criteria, but I did research, and I did the best I could. But overall everyone thought it went well...yay...-_-...But in the end, everyone...was pretty much...obsessed with my clicker...Yes I mean clicker, not my heart, a clicker. You know the thing you use to control presentations without having to look at them and just continue talking...yes that clicker. Anyway, I introduced it because I wanted to test it out, and well, it worked, for most of us, who had PowerPoint presentations.

It became the talk of the lesson when we had finished, all I could hear was "I'm getting me one of those..." and so forth and forthwith...I really don't know if that's the correct way to use that word, but I have and am using it...

Anyway, the seminar went smoothly after that, talking about how box office revenues pays off the entire process of film making, i.e. how it pays off the budget, and how much is left for the producer...yeah... I don't really care, I just want to be in post-production, thank you very much, goodbye and goodnight...

Secondly I just finished my storyboard for my next pitch on Tuesday, and now I have to work on the actual pitch...yeah, yeah, nothing to complain about, but still...HOW THE HELL DO I WRITE A PITCH!!! I mean this one was done using PowerPoint! Is it not the same? Not to mention, I DON'T EVEN HAVE FREAKING MICROSOFT WORKS ON MY MACBOOK!!! My dad has not even bothered to look up his discounts, and if he can get one, I have to bloody wait for probably a month before he even considers it! So now I have to sign off my macbook, turn the bloody shit that I call a computer on, and wait for it to take an entire lifetime to load up Microsoft Word...UGH!!! Today is not only busy, but also annoying and irritating. So forgive me for not putting up a better picture at the end of this post.

So as always, do with it what you will, and I will be seeing you later. God Bless! ^^

I got this off the internet, it's not mine. I just wanted to share my misery to the world, the fact I couldn't even play my precious piano today... TT_TT

No comments:

Post a Comment