Monday 4 November 2013

Assignment Mayhem and Referencing Confusion

Well hello, I'm back, and I am on my Macbook pro. Yes I finally got my very own laptop, which, to say the least, is AWESOME!!!!!! Ok so, what do I mean by "Assignment Mayhem", well, first you should know I'm in university, if you haven't already guessed, and I am currently trying to figure my way around this whole assignment thing. Yes I've finished it but I don't really know how to hand it in, and well...one of my lecturers has been telling us the details of these things, so I'm completely in the dark. Plus he isn't really up to date with technology...I mean I haven't had any news from him on our "learning platform" that is Blackboard. He said a few weeks ago that he'd be able to get onto it, yet he hasn't done anything to it at all...so WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!

Anyway, that's the first part of my rant the second part, is about referencing...ok so you know the Harvard system of referencing, yes I know it, and know how to use it, but in my opinion, it is soooooooo long!!!!! I prefer putting my sources into footnotes, I mean isn't that a lot easier than writing short hand references then putting it in a bibliography? I mean yes it's great that you get a lot of information out of it, but it's just an effort to cross reference and put the same information in twice!!!! In my opinion, there should be a better form of referencing, something that everyone can use, you know?

Anyway, that's it, because right now, I am very tired, this all thanks to the busy weekend I had, and the fact that I have a full week of university lessons this week, so good bye and I'll see you all very soon.

As always, do with this post what you want. God bless! ^^

I've been fascinated with zodiacs for a long time, but not enough to be overly zealous about it. Again this picture isn't mine...I found it on DEVIANT ART! Which I recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment