Saturday 21 February 2015

Overwhelming Inspiration

Ok, so I have to put this out there:

I was browsing through fantasy pictures and the like, and I came across one particular picture that just stole my breath away.

So how did I find it? Well, I was searching for a "warrior princess" look for the story, which you'll understand once I put this novel out there (if ever!), and most of the ones I saw were all Asian looking (because  fantasy warrior princesses are Asian - sure), and yes this one is Asian too, but I swear someone read my mind, and only now am I seeing this!

Ok. In my story, there's a celestial being who kinda helps with everything, and I have a very clear picture of who she is and what she looks like, and when I saw this picture, I thought it was her!


Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce to you Tara, the eldest of the Great Seven, Guardian of Fate and Queen of the Universe.

I swear she is exactly who Tara is. She is defender of life, she is the wisest of all beings in the universe of the Great Seven!

So ranting over, I'll see you next time. Oh and as a side note, the image is not mine, I found it on google, and the link to its origin is on the picture (so click the picture and look at all the great fantasy art there!)

As always do with this post what you will, and I'll see you soon. God Bless! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment