Saturday 14 February 2015

Draft Two Complete!

Update Time:

Ok so you all know I've been working on draft two of The Great Seven: Earth and now I've finally completed it. There will be a draft three and four, just so I can whittle down the grammar, spelling and punctuation mistakes, not to mention, making the story easier to read. 

Now, I've given you a quick summary of the story (which I will finalise when I do upload this story), and a view of my main character, so for this update I'll give you an idea of what my heroine's love interest looks like:


This picture isn't the one I based him on, but it's very close. So with this image, imagine brighter hair (platinum - like Legolas' father in LOTR) and instead of green, it's blue...although I didn't think of the highlights...I might add that to the third/fourth draft.

Now that I've finished this draft, I'm trying to get my reviewers to read my story as soon as possible, but I know they won't finish it as soon as possible, but here's hoping. If you, who're reading my blog out there, want to read this rough story, please message me/comment on here, and let me know if you'd like to read a fantasy novel (beware there is mature content scattered about in this story), and help make the grammar, spelling and punctuation better. Thanks!

So as always, do with this post what you will and God Bless! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment