Thursday 15 May 2014

Something To Think About

I haven't done a rant in a while, well...because I have a diary now to do that, and I like I said before, I wanted to reserve this blog for film reviews, but that's also few and far between. So right now this is a little post just to fill the time.

First I've given up on the script I said I was working on, it's too long and my ideas just trail off without actually ending. So I decided to not finish it, so I could focus on my actual university work, which is slowly coming to an end.

Second, it seems my Labyrinth obsession hasn't, isn't and probably won't actually be a phase, unlike Phantom of the Opera and Wicked...well...at least I have something to do.

Finally my time at university is going well, but nothing has really happened in the relationship department. for one it's because none of my male friends are the type I'd go for...no offence to them, but I just don't see myself being in any sort of relationship with any of them, except being a friend.

Anyway, that's it for now, as always, do with this post what you will. God bless and see you soon. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment