Saturday 24 May 2014

Project Update

Ok so here is the update. So I've been hard at work with this story, and well, lets just say I've made quite the progress. I'm already on Chapter 5, so hopefully before the summer is through, the story will be up and running. However to tell the truth, I'd probably be further along if I didn't have work experience.

Yes I've been "running" for a company this past week, and next week is my last week there, so my work experience lasts two weeks. I haven't had the time to work on my story so I'm sorry if it's taking too long. During this experience I've had to call cinema chains to make sure a trailer is being shown, and this next week, I might have to call up agents of celebrities to ask about an after party or if their client will be coming to the premier of a certain movie. I won't say which film or what celebrity, I'm still not sure I will be calling them anyway.

The truth is, my first week is the "student" week, because the runner before me knew what to do, this time, she won't be there, because her time and mine are staggered, so she won't be there. This coming week I'll be with someone new, and I'll have to give them a rundown of the job description.

So I'll probably have very little time to work on my story this coming week. Again forgive me, the less time spent on this story, the more you'll all be agitated, so yes sorry.

Anyway, back to the the story. I have yet to decide on chapter titles. I may not give them any, but if I have any comment that you want them, then I'll add them. Oh and I almost forgot, the story is not just one. It's actually going to be a trilogy, so watch out for other blogs, that will be connected to "The Last of the Dreamers".

And so now here we go, as always do with this post what you will. God bless ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment