Wednesday 24 October 2012

Spanish Time!!

Hola todos! Hello everyone! I am truly sorry for not updating sooner...I have been busy with trips lately and well...these trips have been taking its toll on me, meaning they make me tired to no end. Anyway, as an update, I've recently been watching a Spanish drama called Isabel, and I must say it is very interesting. The series is loosely based on the struggle Queen Isabel de Castille had to suffer to become queen. The first series focuses on the beginning of her struggle, when she was forced into the Court of her King, her brother Enrique (Henry in English).

Anyway, it is a very interesting series. If you don't know how to speak or hear Spanish, I suggest watching it with subtitles, other than that. Enjoy! Trust me, after a week of watching it, I am really getting into speaking Spanish, however I am a bit nervous when it comes to speaking with my Spanish teachers...you know they can look down on you.

Oh well, qué sera, sera (what will be, will be). Sorry it's such a short post. I'm on the bus and I prefer not letting my phone out for longer than necessary. So as always, do with this post what you will...So please enjoy this image below. God bless.

From continuous studying, the obssession begins.


No comments:

Post a Comment