Sunday 19 July 2015

Feather's Music Track 6 - Father I Place Into Your Hands

I just realised, I could easily post up the same songs and stuff here so, yeah...for those who don't want to see Feather's Charm here's the post for the "newest" song I've written:

Hello everyone,

It’s been a while since I checked up on my Music! The truth is I’ve been so backlogged with other stuff; I’ve not had time to release all the new songs I’ve been working on. So this next one is a hymn. I’ve been working on it for some time, and now’s a good time to release it. Although I think I could have done better, I still like it, and maybe in the future I’ll release a new version.

Ok, so what’s the reason behind this one? Well, at first it was challenge for me. You see, I got so used to listening to it being played and sung badly that I just can’t see any way to redeem it. However, I did the best I could, so please welcome, “Father I Place Into Your Hands”. Ok, so the second reason why I’m uploading this, instead of the one for my video (You’ll know if you’ve seen A Modern Bungalow), is because I’ve just gone through a really rough lesson. I’m currently still in the process of reflecting and learning from this lesson and I felt the need to remind myself, it’s not about me. It’s what God wants to do for me. I’m sure, with his guidance I’ll get through this without hurting any more people than I already have. Plus, as I was trying to drag myself out of the muddy pit I’d fallen into, I read a picture post on Facebook that pretty much told me to always thank God, no matter what.
I know he’s helped me through this, in the advice I’d received upon seeking it, and I am grateful he’s chosen to help me in that way. So, regardless of whether or not this hymn is what I’d like it to be, I know he’ll forgive me for my shortcomings, and his infinite grace will make it even better.

So without further ado, here is “Father I Place Into Your Hands”.

Father I Place Into Your Hands - SoundCloud


If you want to check out the sheet music, that made this piece, click here:


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Lyrics by Jenny Hewer

Father I place into your hands,
the things I cannot do,
Father I place into your hands,
the things that I've been through,
Father I place into your hands,
the way that I should go,
For I know I always can trust you
V
Father I place into your hands,
my friends and family,
Father I place into your hands,
the things that trouble me,
Father I place into your hands,
the person I would be,
For I know, I always can trust you.
V
Father, we love to see your face,
we love to hear your voice,
Father, we love to sing your praise,
and in your name rejoice,
Father, we love to walk with you,
and in your presence rest,
For we know, we always can trust you.
V
Father I want to be with you,
and do the things you do,
Father I want to speak the words,
that you are speaking too,
Father I want to love the ones,
that you will draw to you,
For I know that I am one with you.

So what do you think? Let me know in the comments below, and I'll see you next week with another arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment