Monday 11 May 2015

The Music Corner Episode 4 - The Doll In A Music Box

Hello everyone,



So the title of this piece came from the first time I heard what I’d created. It reminded me of a music box theme, and I sort of went with it. Of course now it reminds me of one of Mozart’s many complicated songs, and I’m not going to lie when I say that classical music inspired this piece too. I simply remembered the things I had to play to discover I was Grade 5 four years ago, so this is basically it.

So without further ado, here's The Doll In A Music Box.

Oh and if you want to check out the WordPress page, where I've also uploaded the score, and the ScoreCloud version (no I did not spell SoundCloud wrong) then click here.
Well, here’s the piece. What do you think of it?
What do you think? Let me know in the comments below, and I’ll speak to you soon. As always, do with this post what you will, and God Bless. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment