Thursday 11 December 2014

Bring Back The Prep in Prepared

Ok, so enough of the depressing blog posts, I'm back, and I'm not going to do that ever again. My body just can't take it. So with the Christmas season coming up, I'm going to be a busy bee. During this holiday, my family and I are going to travel to Belgium for the Christmas Market (from the 29th December), and pretty much the New Year.

Speaking of the New Year, I've made a new resolution. Not only am I going to be getting back on the fitness wagon, but I will also be working towards my goal - becoming a writer. While I've go the film and TV show reviews down (which I will be getting back to), I will also be writing about my travels. That's write (get it?) I'll be writing about all the things I've done on holiday, and I will be starting with this Belgium trip. So look forward to a page dedicated to these posts...or maybe a new blog...like I haven't already made loads. XP

So yes, this upcoming year, I'll be working very hard to get myself off the ground and not mope about how agitated I'll get with people who don't work. Oh and for those of you who are reading this blog, and are going to the same university with me, don't worry, I won't be writing anything so hurtful again. If anything, I'll slam out my frustrations on League of Legends and other stress busting games.

Now that last sentence segues nicely into my next topic. LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!!!!! Oh I can't tell you how good and free it feels to be Level 30, which is the highest level you can achieve in LoL (other than the actual leagues). I could easily do ranked games...but I don't have enough champions and I've only been focused on one champion...and I need to work on the others...so it's going to be a while before I start ranked.

However, I've been watching different plays and the different tournaments, and I'm happy to say, I've nicely started becoming obsessed with the game...so look out everyone! I'll be ranting and raving about the different tournaments and teams...wow...how geeky is that?

Anyway, it's going to be a while before I post up anything new so for all of you out there:

Merry Christmas!

And

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment