Saturday 9 August 2014

Real Procrastination...

Hey, ok so I know it's been a while, but the truth is, I've had to abandon the story for a bit, because I just wasn't feeling up to continue writing about a love that I've never truly experienced. So basically I was kinda hibernating and recovering from my own self-pitying, not to mention things got out of hand the past few weeks...we had a birthday party, a theme park outing, shopping days, lunch days, you name it.

Ok, so far I'm still on chapter 10, and I highly doubt now that I'll finish this story before September, but that's ok, I'm putting the new deadline for Halloween, maybe I'll get it done by then. I've only a few more chapters to go. So you'll be seeing the full thing soon. I'm sorry if things are going slowly now, I've just had to go on that much needed break, or else I'd be crying my eyes out every day because I've been craving for that passion, that completeness from having someone love you like that.

Not to mention I've been getting myself addicted to a few games that really may not be healthy, but hey, who cares? No one actually sees me play those games, except my family. Oh and I've also been busy cleaning up the house, because I've got that much free time on my hands.

Anyway, that's it for now, again sorry it's short I really don't have much to say, because if I do start going on a rampage, things won't be pretty, I can promise you that. So I'll see you all soon (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment