Monday 14 July 2014

Hello Again!

Finally I'm back, I've had to take a two week hiatus, it seems, because a lot of things happened. The first week we were still adjusting to London time (since we were still a little jet lagged), and the second my sister and I visited our cousins (and they visited us).

So in short it's been "busy" not to mention my muse has run away for those two weeks, which wasn't quite that big of a deal, because I think she really needed that holiday. She's come back (finally) and is ready and rearing to go. So you probably won't hear from me, for a little while, because she's pushing me to continue the story.

At the moment, all I can say is that chapter 8 will soon be done and perhaps by the end of the week I'll be done with chapter 10 or so, we'll see, if I'm not distracted, maybe it could happen.

Sorry for the short update, I can't really say anymore on the subject, because I may just be giving everything away. So be good for now. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment