Monday 20 January 2014

Sudden Inspiration And An Overwhelming Urge

Dear all,

I think I'll start posts like this from now, except of course for the reviews. Anyway, hi, as the title of this post suggests, I was suddenly inspired to do something, and now have this overwhelming urge to finish what I started.

Ok, so for the past few months, I've been playing a lot of games League of Legends (awesome game by the way), Nancy Drew PC games (by Her Interactive) and other random games. But I have been most inspired by Nancy. How many of you readers have ever read the book, I remember I used to collect her books, they were amazing, I always had aspired to be somewhat like Nancy.

I am digressing, where was I, oh yes, well. I was inspired by the Nancy Drew games so much, that I have decided to write a script based on one of her adventures, in the games. Of course, it won't be exactly the same, because, that would be plagiarism, so I'm writing it using completely different characters, and using a different setting. Hopefully it won't be too similar.

So the purpose of this post is to warn you about the lack of any in the future, I will be a bit busy writing this script and playing games, as well as finding a job, going to uni, and rejoining the youth team (hopefully) but when I can, I will, and I'll probably have lots to say.

So for now, it's good bye, and enjoy the older posts here. And as always, please comment to let me know I'm doing a good job, or if you have any criticisms. But peace out, and God Bless. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment