Wednesday 20 March 2013

Riddle 8 - Things Happen


So...The riddle for last week!!

We accept it from birth,
We live it until the world hits us,
When we oppose it,
Others say we are blind,
We close ourselves off to its ideas,
We judge those who are,
We cannot accept what it is,
Even though it has been for ages.

What did you think?
The answer is...

Religion

Ok so the reason behind was probably obvious, the appointing of a new Pope in the Catholic Church. Yes I'm Catholic. Actually there are many reasons associated with this riddle, it's not just the new Pope, Les Miserables, had a hand in this too...I don't know why really, but I just know that those who do have faith it's not just because of our own personality, but it's also in the way we were brought up...I don't know I think that if I didn't grow up the way I did now, I'm not sure if I would have had faith in God. But I'm glad I do, because right now, I don't think I can live without God in my life, anymore. I try a lot to see, but I just can't, because when I do, I end up feeling empty inside. Well anyway, enough with all this mushy stuff...Back down to business...

Here's this week's riddle:

You cannot see it,
Yet it's there,
But you know that
It's everywhere,
A life without it,
Is no life at all,
A life with it,
Can stand up tall,
We know it is
What we need,
We take it for granted,
Even in our sleep.

Yeah, I just wanted to make one that rhymed, it's been a while, so here you go! 

Again answers can be posted as a comment so please...COMMENT!!!! 

That is all!The picture this time, is mine, but it was made in a time when I didn't know what to do with myself, so I decided to make up these sorts of pictures. There is no link on it, because it is fully mine! Yeah it was one of my earlier attempts at using Photoshop. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment