Wednesday 9 January 2013

I found a new hobby!!

Ok, so seeing as how I no longer have much rants in me, due to revising and whatnots...I have decided to take up riddling...yes, riddling...so I will give you the riddle and next week I will post up the answer for it, along with next week's riddle, mind, I just thought of this today, so there will be a short window, as I will post up the next riddle on Monday. So BEWARE!!!! Plus, you can try to answer the riddle in the comments box below the posts.

So...

It has no future or history,
It is always a mystery,
However hard we look,
It is something others have took,
It's not wanted when found,
But is needed all around.

What am I?

Mind there will be no hints, you must use your brains for these riddles!!! Good Luck!

(not mine, found it somewhere else)

No comments:

Post a Comment