Tuesday 2 April 2013

Riddle 10 - The Cheese!

Here's last week's riddle guys!


It is a part of us,
That we cannot see,
Without it's presence,
We cannot be.
To have and lost,
Is not to not have at all,
It makes us blind,
But with it we stand tall.
So who am I,
I cannot say,
But you can show me,
Some other way...

Sorry it's cheesy, I couldn't think of anything else.
But did you get the answer?

It was...

Heart

So there really wasn't a reason for this, but I guess, it was something right? Anyway, this next one will probably be better.

It is made,
It is given,
It is a bond,
That can't be broken,
To break it,
Means unhappiness,
To keep it,
Is utter bliss.

Again it's a bit cheese! Oh well...

Again answers can be posted as a comment so please...COMMENT!!!! 

That is all!The picture this time, is mine, but it was made in a time when I didn't know what to do with myself, so I decided to make up these sorts of pictures. There is no link on it, because it is fully mine! It's actually my Twitter background. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment