Saturday 17 November 2012

Spanish!!! Again!!!!

So...Lately I've been doing my Biology coursework, and have subsequently finished a whole tube of Wasabi. But now I'm working on my Spanish homework...and it's DULL!!!!! I have to write an essay as research, for Spanish, about a Spanish-speaking region, and I've chosen Mexico City (and yes I've looked it up, it is a region in itself).

Anyway...considering that it's the weekend I should relax with my homework, right? Wrong! With parents who are as thick as they come, they don't understand that I can work to the best of my ability without being bored to death! i.e. READ EVERY BOOK ON A SUBJECT!!!! I know many of you are thinking, reading is good, it's fun! Yes it is fun, and yes I have read books, many actually in my lifetime...BUT IT DOESN'T HELP ME IN MY STUDIES!!!! Usually factual books are just boring and I cannot read one in about a week. I have to read it over several months! This is because it does no good for me! I'd rather learn using my hands (and no innuendo intended). I like practical things, like holding a camera, deciding for myself, whether a certain angle fits a picture, etc. But...THEY JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS!!!!

Thankfully the course I have applied to for University are all (mainly) hands on! I don't think I can just sit there without doing anything productive, besides taking notes! ><

Anyway, I will be returning to my Spanish essay, and hop that it works out for the best. As always do with this as you will, and remember God loves you and will help you with anything you ask Him to.

No comments:

Post a Comment